The word bouquet is a French origin term and can be used in reference to many things like flowers, herbs, candies, sauces and wine, fruits, prayers and even used in mathematics!!!! A well arranged bouquet of flowers can make anyone smile and a bouquet of dry flower arrangement can last up to a decade if maintained well!
- A fresh flowers bouquet is the pride and glory of a newly wedded bride across the world. No wedding is complete with some flowers!
- The same can be said about a funeral, no one wants to leave this world without stopping one last time to smell those flowers!!
- A tastefully done fruit bouquet
shows off the decorator's eye for detail. The seasonal fruits look so
tempting and luscious and none can deny the allure of those succulent well
- Kitchen bouquet is a browning and seasoning sauce since the early nineteenth century and consists of caramel and vegetable flavoring. It has a distinct flavor which enhances both vegetarian and non vegetarian cuisine. It is known to leave a lingering feeling for more in people who have tasted it. It is a gourmet delight.
- A spiritual bouquet is when a group of people join in prayer for a common cause. Across the globe, people join in solidarity to pray for peace and strength to all sufferings.
- A cookie bouquet is a decoration. Mostly used as corporate gifts, it could be a collection of chocolate, wine, cookies or candies.
A bouquet of any kind is sure to make your day better.